TO ENROLL IN HOME BANKING,
What is Online Banking?
- Click on Home Banking Log-On link to the left
- Complete the steps contained in the blue registration box.
ntouchbank.com is your personal connection with Effingham State Bank, Altamont Bank, Farina Bank, Greenville Bank, Centralia Bank, and Carlyle Bank. By using ntouchbank.com, you can pick and choose which services are best for you, and apply online now! With Online Banking, you can do your banking anytime, day or night. For access to merchant account banking, click here to login. View account history 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at no cost to you.
Minimize Service Charges and Overdraft Fees As You Monitor Your accounts More Closely.
For pricing and disclosures click here.
What are the benefits to Online Banking?
- View Products and Services for both Personal Banking and Business Banking:
- Perform Online Transactions and Make Loan Payments;
- Get real-time account balances - see what your bankers see;
- Look at previous transaction histories for all accounts (loans too!); and
- Transfer money between different accounts.
Personal Financial Management
ntouchbank.com Online Banking works directly with Quicken� and Microsoft� Money. You can export your account information directly into home software programs.
Pay Your Bills Online
The capability of paying your bills online is rapidly growing in popularity. With our Bill Payment option, you can:
- Pay bills-either one time or recurring;
- Maintain a database of payment recipients-easily add or delete payees;
- View pending payments-verifies information;
- View payment history-review payments over a specified time period by date, amount, or alphabetical order;
- Update personal data-change addresses or phone numbers;
- Ask questions via E-mail- receive responses from Bill Payment service.
Online Stock Quotes
Now you can build your own stock portfolio (either real or hypothetical) and track daily highs, lows, and last-quoted listings, with updates every 15 minutes.
By entering the quantity of shares owned, amount paid per share, and commission paid, you can calculate current profits and losses.