ntouchbank.com Site Privacy Statement
At ntouchbank.com we believe our customers' privacy should not be compromised and we're committed to protecting it. We believe the confidentiality and protection of customer information is one of our fundamental responsibilities. We recognize that our customers have a right to expect their personal financial information to remain private and secure.
We will limit the use and collection of information about our customers to that which is necessary to administer our business, provide superior service and offer opportunities that we think will be of interest to our customers. We want you to understand how we use the information you provide and our commitment to ensuring your personal privacy. If you have any questions about how ntouchbank.com protects your confidential information, please contact us at 1 (888) 226-5892 or E-mail us at email@example.com.
What information this site gathers
- ntouchbank.com collects IP addresses and/or domain names anytime a page is requested from the server. This information is used solely in the aggregate to analyze site traffic. The URL of a referring Web page also may be logged for the same purpose.
- Any information given by the site visitor in a Web form is collected to perform the services offered at the site.
How this information is used
- Information requested for banking services will be used to provide those services and to make productive contacts between members.
- If you send us E-mail be aware that your return address will be displayed in the header we receive. We will use this information to answer your inquiry and we may keep your message as a record of our contacts. At no time will we share that information with outside companies or agencies, unless we are required to do so by law or court order.
Who has access to this information?
- Only ntouchbank.com staff will use information requested.
- ntouchbank.com will not share or sell contact information or any information collected on a company or person visiting our web site to any outside company.
ntouchbank.com reserves the right to introduce new services or practices that may require a change in this policy. We are committed to make the necessary changes promptly to keep you informed on how we use information you provide us.